Nucific Digest is billed by the manufacturer, Nucific, as a “special blend of 16 digestive enzymes” that help address symptoms such as discomfort and bloating after eating. The product is designed to help the digestive system break down food so that the user can once again enjoy his or her food.
Each of the 16 ingredients in Nucific Digest is designed to benefit the user by breaking down food components to make it easier for the digestive system to absorb nutrients. Here is a brief description of each.
- Acid Protease – Helps to convert proteins so the body can use them as energy.
- Alpha-Galactosidase – Breaks down carbohydrates to aid the digestive process and address discomfort after eating.
- Amylase – This enzyme also aids in the breakdown of carbohydrates
- Bacterial Protease – An enzyme that boosts the immune system and breaks down protein and certain types of viruses.
- Beta Glucanase – This helps the body process sugars as well as the harmful candida yeast, which can cause severe digestive problems if it is allowed to propagate inside the gut.
- Cellulase – Helps to break down cellulose and also helps the body absorb nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
- Diastase – Breaks down starches so they can be turned into energy for the body.
- Fungal Protease – Helps to convert proteins into energy.
- Glucoamylase – This enzyme turns starchy carbohydrates into glucose, another source of energy.
- Hemicellulase – Assists the body in digesting plant fibers that help increase the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Invertase – Aids in the breakdown of sugars that can then be converted into energy.
- Lactase – Helps the body properly digest lactose so that it can be broken down into usable components.
- Lipase – Helps to support the function of the gallbladder and also helps break down fats.
- Pectinase – Helps the body extract food nutrients by breaking down the pectin found in fruits and vegetables.
- Phytase – Breaks down phosphorous so it can be used by the body, and also aids in the absorption of minerals.
- Xylanase – This enzyme helps the body obtain nutrients from plants and also helps increase beneficial gut bacteria.
The manufacturer recommends taking one or two Nucific Digest capsules at each meal with a glass of water. Users should not take more than six capsules each day, and should start out taking one capsule with each meal so they can gauge results before taking more. If the user forgets to take one at mealtime, it will not be necessary to take more capsules the next time in order to make up for the missed dose.
According to Nucific, it can take anywhere from a month to two months in order for Nucific Digest to fully take effect, and to allow the enzymes in the product to populate the user’s digestive system. Once they do, however, the manufacturer claims that users will experience a reduction in gas and bloating, improved sleep, reduced inflammation and more comfortable digestion. The company also claims that users will experience positive results if they stick with their regimen of ingesting capsules and eating nutritious, balanced meals.
Nucific claims that its product will not cause any side effects because it is allergen-free and gluten-free. The company claims that the only side effects will be positive, including easier digestion, increased energy and improved health.
About the Company
On its website, Nucific claims that it only uses ingredients that provide benefits supported by scientific research, offering only the “finest nutritional supplements” that do not contain synthetic fillers, food coloring, antibiotics or preservatives. For those with dietary allergies, Nucific Digest is also gluten-free and lactose-free.
All of their products, according to Nucific, are tested by independent, third party laboratories to ensure they are potent and pure. Nucific claims their products follow all safety guidelines and also help enhance the diet by providing quality nutrients and vitamins. They are distributed by Pacific Health Supplements, LLC, a company in Tarzana, CA.
Nucific Digest is currently only available online. Customers can purchase a 30-day supply (one bottle) for $49, a 90-day supply (three bottles) for $129 or a 180-day supply (six bottles) for $240. The manufacturer offers a full refund if its customers are not completely satisfied and request that refund within 90 days of purchase.
Talk to a Doctor
Anyone considering using Nucific Digest or any other dietary supplement should first consult a physician. This is especially true for people who are on medications or have health problems. But people who are not suffering from any health issues should also consult a doctor to help reduce the risk of taking a potentially dangerous supplement, or taking the wrong amount.
Ask questions during the appointment, such as whether or not a supplement will interfere with medications, or if it is safe for pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding. Older adults typically metabolize supplements differently from younger people, so it is critically important they get the correct dosage. The more specific patients can be with their doctor, the better the chances they will get the answers they need.